Board Your Cat in our Spacious “Cat Condos”
Why Board Your Cat?
Generally, cats do not adapt well to travel and really do not enjoy it. Therefore your cat may attempt to escape from what they consider a strange or threatening location. Your vacation is a time for relaxation and not a time to be spent searching for your lost loved pet.
The most satisfactory way of arranging for safe and secure care is to entrust your cat to the highly qualified “cats only” condos at Kodiak Veterinary Hospital.
Board Your Cat With Us!
Kodiak Veterinary Hospital loves cats and takes pride in our ability to provide the best care for your cat. Our security arrangements ensure your pet won’t escape and our personnel are trained in observing and handling any issues that may arise while you are away. In addition, we have the expertise to meet special needs, monitor health status, and / or administer medications according to your current regimen.
Features Of Our Cat Condos :
- Immaculately clean and specially designated space
- Uniquely designed condos, each with a different “cattitude” theme
- Homey environment with 4’ x 8’ rooms, no crates or cages
- Spacious area allows for exercise and fun
- Human interaction for affection and entertainment
- Meals served twice a day and litter boxes cleaned a minimum of twice daily, at each feeding
Treat Your Cat to the Ultimate Boarding Experience
Treat Yourself to a Relaxing Carefree Getaway
Please NOTE. Our kitty condos are reserved for the use of our clients’ cats.
New boarders must first schedule an examination with us and be current on vaccines,
with a recent fecal test. This helps to ensure the health and safety of all our boarding friends.